I had been dreaming up this combination for awhile. For this chicken I wanted to take my much loved of orange taste in a different direction. I can go absolutely wild with food, but I’ll always make sure that my food have enough nutritious. A good food also can improve your mood, am I right?. I used Sunquick Orange Squash Concentrate to marinade the chicken.
I serve the chicken warmed with a fresh salad add in seasonal bits of strawberries and buttery mashed potatoes. The freshness of the salad and the sweetness of the strawberries kind of bring out the juicy taste too. Hope you get a chance to try it soon!
SERVING FOR 2
- 2 Chicken breast, skinless boneless
- Sunquick Orange Squash Concentrate
- 7 cloves garlic, grated
- 8 yellow cherry tomatoes, diced
- 350g Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 80g strawberries, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- Olive oil
- Season the chicken breasts with olive oil, salt, pepper, grated garlic, sunquick orange concentrate and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Bake chicken breasts at 180°C for 30 minutes, until sets.
- Boil potatoes for 20 minutes to make sure it become really soft so it’ll be easy to mash. Use fork or spatula to check.
- Heat pan and melt the butter add the rest of the grated garlic till a bit yellowish and then put it aside.
- Mash the potatoes, add the mixture of butter and garlic, salt, to taste.
- In a bowl, combine chopped romaine, cherry tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.