Hi guys ! today quite a tiring day for me, just came back from Perhentian Island. I went there for a day and coming back the next day, but it’s so worth it, and I’ll update about the Island tomorrow, as tonight I’m gonna talk about my simple dish for dinner. I’ve been thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight as I just came back from the island plus I’m almost out of ingredient in the fridge nothing much left but I found this Japanese Curry Block.
It’s so easy to make and I still have another few frozen beef & chicken left, also a leftover edamame.. I have no more carrot so I just add my leftover edamame in the curry.
okay lets do this! and here’s the recipe for the Japanese Curry!
SERVING FOR 2
- 1/2 box = House Vermont Curry Sauce Mix
- 250g beef, chicken
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 & 1/2 medium potatoes
- 1 cup edamame (peeled)
- 750ml water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 serving cooked rice
- Chicken or beef stock
- Cut meat of your choice into bite size pieces. Cut onion & garlic cloves,diced. Cut potatoes,diced.
- Heat the cooking oil, add onion, garlic until yellowish then add chicken stock, meat, edamame and potatoes.
- Add water, bring to a boil.
- Put 2 block of the curry roux into the pot, mix well until completely melted.
- Add salt to taste
- Wait about 15 minutes until it thickens
- Serve curry on a hot bed of rice.
Hope you guys like it, enjoy!