Hi guys! It’s a lovely morning and I decided to wake up early today as I feel so good and energised after getting a good sleep. So this morning I’ve been making a delicious eggs tart for breakfast, well I call it eggs tart, not really a tart anyway hehe, so here the recipes for my eggs whatever tart. It super easy to make and taste good too. For those who lead a hectic life like me and if you need to eat something quick in the morning this is easy and fast to make, I think this is ideal for you. But to make your life easier I suggest you guys get ready all the ingredients a night before and keep it in the fridge, so tomorrow morning is ready to go. You also can have this as a take away food, I think it’s suitable to eat at whenever time also. Here’s the recipes and enjoy!
EGG WHATEVER TARTS
SERVING FOR 2
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tblsp milk
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Tomatoes, diced
- Onion, diced fine
- Spinach, chopped
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- In a measuring cup, add the eggs & milk and beat until smooth. Set aside.
- In a greased muffin tin, place your desired combination of filling into each muffin cup.
- Season each cup with salt and pepper.
- Pour the beaten eggs into each muffin cup, not too much half is enough.
- Bake at 180°C/350°C for 20 minutes, until set.